Tritium’s LCD display provides a simple way to read almost any type of data on the CAN Bus.
We provide open-source firmware for this product, so that you can modify it to suit your requirements. Schematics are also available, to allow you to understand the hardware you are using — we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get up and running with our motor drive system.
The LCD display is designed to mount flush in to a dashboard. However, it does require a cut-out behind the display for the circuit board and the two 6 way MicroFit headers for CAN in and CAN out.
The Tritium LCD display has the following features:
- Sunlight visible 3.5 digit 7-segment LCD display
- Four labelled LEDs indicating which value is on screen
- ‘Select’ switch embedded in the front decal
- CAN network operating at up to 1 Mbit/s
- Customisable firmware
PDF documentation for the LCD Displays is available below:
- User’s Manual v2
- Mechanical Drawing – Panel Cutout Guide
- For source code and schematics, please contact us and enquire
Pricing & Availability
The CAN LCD Display is priced at A$200 ex GST. Australian residents please add 10% GST.